Types of data
As soon as a client visits the site and uses its services, Betwinner begins collecting and analyzing private details. They are also divided into several groups:
- Non-personalized details. This refers to when the user opens a web page: date and time, session duration, IP address, device information, browser type, and so on. This data is stored in anonymized form and is only necessary for analytical processes.
- Personal facts. This is something that can identify the client: full name, date of birth, gender, place of residence, and so on.
- Cookies. These are special files that are automatically installed in the player’s browser. It does not collect personally identifiable information about users. Cookies are necessary to learn customer preferences and improve their gaming experience.
Data transfer and security
Betwinner can transfer private user details only in accordance with the law and the consent of clients. In this case, the transfer of information is carried out only to reliable and verified parties who comply with security measures.
The company also uses its own measures to help keep customers safe. For example, an institution uses SSL ciphers and complies with global data protection regulations.
In accordance with the policy, Betwinner may disclose personal data to the following organizations:
- Government agencies, including law enforcement.
- Credit agencies.
- Anti-fraud organizations.
- Agencies that perform identity verification.
- Authorized sports organizations.
- Betwinner suppliers and partners.
In order to understand how a user uses the site and then improve his experience, Betwinner uses Google Analytics tools. These tools do not collect personal information. In addition, all details are anonymized.