Betwinner is operated by HARBESINA LTD and licensed by the Government of Curacao under number 8048/JAZ. As an officially registered gambling establishment, Betwinner must fulfill certain obligations and conditions for the use of the license. One of these conditions is a strong legal framework, which is based on international and local legislation and regulates the relationship between the company and clients.
Terms and Conditions is the most important agreement that prescribes the requirements for players, their rights and obligations, as well as Betwinner’s area of responsibility. Before creating an account, each person should carefully study this document to understand whether it corresponds to his values. If the player does not agree with the rules, then he must leave the site.
The management of the institution has the right to change the articles of the agreement at any time. If this concerns the fundamental rights of users, then the company staff will notify them in advance by email.
Requirements for clients
Betwinner India accepts players from all over the world. However, they must know the following requirements and rules:
- Only a person who has reached 18 years of age can create an account on the site. Please note that some jurisdictions may have a different age of majority. Gambling establishment employees will check the age of each user.
- The Client must ensure that the law in his jurisdiction permits the operation of bookmakers.
- Coaches, referees, players of sporting events, and employees of other bookmakers will not be able to start a game at Betwinner.
- If the company determines that the player is a citizen of a restricted country, then his profile will be closed.
- The gambling establishment has the right to refuse to create an account without giving reasons.
The main activity of Betwinner is sports betting. Therefore, players must know the rules of this process:
- All bets are calculated based on the information provided by the processing center.
- After the official results of the match are published, the bookmaker pays the winnings to the players within 30 days.
- The user must check the winning amount. If this is not true, then he can file a complaint with customer care.
- All claims will be accepted only within 10 days from the moment the dispute arises.
- The bet is winning if the client correctly predicts all outcomes.
- The Betwinner has the right to change odds, handicaps, maximum bet limits, etc. at any time. However, those bets that were placed before the changes remain valid.
- If the player knew about the outcome of the match in advance, then the bet will be calculated with odds of “1”.
- Bets may be considered invalid if an employee of the organization makes a mistake when accepting the bet.
- If the company’s employees indicated incorrect odds, then bets are calculated based on the odds that are used in the market for a similar sporting event.
- If an unsportsmanlike game has been established, and the international organization still needs to render a verdict, the bookmaker has the right to block bets.
In order for the client to have a problem-free stay on the site, he must follow certain rules:
- The user must keep their account login information secure and confidential. This may not be passed on to third parties.
- If a player discovers that someone will gain unauthorized access to his profile, then he must immediately report this to customer support.
- Each client can have only one Betwinner profile. If a second account is created from the same email or IP address, the user will be blocked.
- The player must ensure that all data provided during registration is complete, accurate, and truthful. Employees of the organization will verify this information.
Disputes and complaints
If a dispute arises between the user and Betwinner regarding the fulfillment of the terms of the agreement, including payments, calculation of bets, etc., the parties can resolve this out of court. The main thing is that the player files a complaint within 10 days after the problem occurs. Any party that makes a claim must do so in writing.
If the bookmaker does not consider the complaint within the prescribed period and does not provide a response, then the injured party has the right to go to court. The place of review is the court of the country in which Betwinner is located.
Breaking the rules
Certain actions may result in the user’s profile being blocked or deleted permanently:
- Using the site for fraud or money laundering.
- Using someone else’s payment method and illegally obtaining funds for a deposit.
- Colluding with other clients to increase betting limits and obtain benefits.
- The user used special analytical programs to make a successful bet.
- The player has several accounts under different names.